Sunday, February 28, 2010

Almost stellar day at CVS today...

because I had my lovely children with me I some how lost a $5 off $15 purchase today:( in the store...but I still did okay.
1st Transaction:
Huggies box of diapers 64 ct- 19.99 -$1 Q = 18.99
Soft Soap 4.49 -$1 Q = 3.49
-$5 ECB from previous purchase
= 19.19
get $4ECB from Diapers and $4 ECB from Soft Soap
2nd Transaction:
3 Electrosol tabs 20 ct at 4.00 each -$1 Q (x 3 I found two of the Q on the Electrosol website)
Valentine's candy .10
-$4 ECB
-$4 ECB
= 1.94
Total for today should have been $36.48 (without tax) and I purchased it for 21.13 with tax!!
Had I NOT lost my $5 off I would have been able to get this all for 16.00. Seeing that just the box of Huggies would have been 19.99...I would say I did pretty well:) It is a learning process and it has taken me forever to finally have a day like today. When a person buys diapers...there isn't too cheap of a way to get around them (unless of course you hit the Walgreens friends and family day...)
Yes the cashier was extremely nice and allowed me to have a lot more coupons than I had products. I was prepared though...I had valentine's candy in my cart for .10 (90% off) in case I needed to add on products.
Check on Chicks dig deals for deals that might benefit you.... www.chicksdigdeals.blogspot.com This website is run by two amazing women who live and worship locally in Lincoln. I am SO Grateful for them!

No comments: