Sunday, February 07, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Monday - Chicken Stir Fry (Chicken with stir fry frozen veggies in a pack I got for free:))

Tuesday- Pork Steak and cauliflower. I am desperate to use our grill:)

Wednesday - Awana - Leftover night

Thursday - Chicken and Rice in crockpot. Yes we have a lot of chicken this week...I have a lot of chicken to use.

Friday - OPENING NIGHT OF OLYMPICS!!! Homemade hamburger/green pepper/mushroom pizza

Saturday - Ham/Potato/Brocolli Casserole from All recipes. This recipe I searched for ingredients that I need to get out of my freezer. We will see how it goes

Sunday - Out for lunch. Leftovers for supper.

I am trying to get back on track with my New Year's Resolutions. Casey gone for two weeks, having a mid-life crisis (kind of) and making my mind up to change jobs next year, kidney stone, two boys puking and pooping (sorry with the meal planning post) can really do a number on motivation, positive attitude, and desire to serve anyone but myself. I am over everything and have been much happier this past three days:) I am excited to break out the Motivated Mom planner, meal planning, and begin to sew more!

I am so grateful to God to give me experiences in order to experience what life is like not living for him. It takes little moments to strength my relationship with Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Loved the lil tidbit at the end! God has taught me so much about how to simplify my life and how much more manageable it CAN be when I am relying on Him for strength and wisdom! P.S. I LOVE All Recipes! My mom gave me two cookbooks derived from the website...or maybe the website was created after the cookbooks were..who knows! Anyway, LOVE everything we've tried!