Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's day

Bathroom update...no window and 1/2 a ceiling.
We have had a great Valentine's weekend. The boys are home from their trips to Camp Grandparents. I have stripped the doorways in our kitchen (one step closer to have a finished kitchen). I got awesome deals at Walgreens...yep spent only $7.27!!! on all of this:)

Valentine's supper - heart pizza, homemade valentines (with grandma Jan's help) and flowers for mom!


This was from Valentine's last year...Patton has really grownup! Kenner and I were able to have a special treat last week. Bubbi was in Aurora, so we went and had breakfast at Burger King in Crete. It was fun for both of us!

Daddy and Kenner enjoying some ice cream. Kenner with his goofy face. I can see that God answered my prayers way before I asked for them in having two children 15 months apart. Kenner as a single child is a lot more work than Kenner as an older brother:)

No comments: