Sunday, February 28, 2010

who are you 15,000?

I would like to know who came to my blog for the 15,000 hit. If you could leave me a comment on here when you do hit 15,000 and I will give you a little Pampered Chef prize:)

Thanks for checking my blog. I am doing it for my children so these stories can be documented, but knowing that you all check my blog keeps me updating it more regularly. A big shout out to the boys' Great Grandma Georgene in Aurora:) We love that you can watch us grow although we don't get to see you that much:(

4 comments:

JAR Family said...

Here I am... love your blog!

The Pences said...

Can I just come here 49 more times tonight so I can win the Pampered Chef prize? I LOVE Pampered Chef!!

HA! Although I am checking your blog frequently to see your links to savings! We are really going to try to get that going!!

Jenna said...

Yay - I'm lucky number 15,000!

NUSLP said...

Hey Jenna - Let me know your address through my email

crsvitak at windstream dot net

Rhi