Saturday, February 06, 2010

Love Family and Friends

We are so blessed to have such great family and friends surround us and help us out. The boys had the stomach flu all week, so after being home on Mon and Wed this week neither Casey nor I were able to stay home on Friday with the boys. I met Kelly and Dennis in Waco on Thursday night so that boys could stay with them. They were supposed to come home on Friday, but were unable due to conflicts. I do miss the boys terribly...but having a cold and attempting to pass my 7th kidney stone...it has been nice to have quiet around our house.

I get to get them tomorrow...and I am anxious to see them. They have only slept in their new bed one night (more to come on that subject).

Well off to bed...sorry such a random post...but I need to keep up on my blog as it is a new years resolution:)

No comments: