Monday, October 04, 2010

Meal plan for this week

I am LOVING eating as a family each night and having some type of control on what my boys (and I) are eating. Next accomplishment will be portion control..he he he

Monday: Chow Mein - a family recipe. It was yummy, but missed the environment of my Grandma Jan's house.

Tuesday: Giant Beef Calzone (FC) and green beans
Freezer Cooking exchange - This is what I will be receiving in my freezer to use the next month or two...yummo!
Giant Beef Calzone
Beefy Noodle Soup
Poppy Seed, Ham and cheese Melts
Hearty Corn Chowder
Manicotti
Chicken Lelani
Chicken in a Pot
Meal in One Dish Pork Chops
Baked Ziti

Wednesday: Spaghetti Casserole w/ corn

Thursday: Beef Brisket w/ BBQ Sauce in Betty Crocker Cook book Crock Pot section
NE football vs K State 6:30

Friday: Meal in One Dish Pork Chops (FC)

Saturday:
L: Might go to the zoo to play penguin golf to support the new penguin exhibit or we might STAY home...
D: Homemade pizza or go to Omaha to see Daddy finish the run in the Market to Market relay

Sunday:
L: Chicken in a Pot w/ noodles and peas
D: Leftover buffet (Grocery Cart Lady does this, and this just might be the week for leftovers)

have a great week!

Anyone interested in finding out more about the Lincoln Freezer Cooking group, please let me know. It is such a blessing to our family and this tired mommy!

No comments: