Sunday, October 24, 2010

RANDOM Sept

The boys have been such great helpers lately! Thanks to the Fly Lady and her inspiration, my boys have given some responsiblities around the house. These little responsiblities have turned into major motivation to do even more. Yes this is a picture of BUBBI not Kenner helping Daddy set up the scaffolding on the one side of the house that is not finished. Side note: Daddy has been working very hard on our house. It looks AWESOME! I have a highly talented husband:) The swimming suit is because the boys have been taking swimming lessons on Tuesdays and have really learned a lot!

Can anyone tell that I MISS my camera DEARLY! They told me it would be a week and we are going on two weeks. My camera has to be back before Halloween...pretty please.

In desperation of missing my camera, I thought I would catch up w/ old photos. These pics are from a fun day in Adams. All this was FREE! So fun and a beautiful day!

No comments: