Sunday, October 31, 2010

Meal plan for this week

Wow! I found what it was like to work a more than 40 hour work week last week and what it does on cooking meals for my family. I guess it wasn't a good week to have to actually cook food instead of pulling it out of our freezer. Although I worked a lot last week, it was refreshing that I was able to keep my house clean and not feel overwhelmed about house work or my family. Although we had some random meals...we only got pizza once last week:) I am going to be doing some extra work at a Nursing Home in Adams, swimming lessons start back up on Mondays until Christmas and we have Awana on Wednesdays. Instead of thinking...YIKES how are we going to make it work, I approach it as a mental puzzle for me to figure out. I think I have the puzzle figured out this week. We will see if it pans out:)

Monday: Swimming 4:00 - Baked Ziti w/ peas *

Tuesday: Roast w/ potatoes, cabbage, and carrots in crock pot
*Work at Adams and have freezer cooking exchange

Wednesday: Awana - Chicken Lelani w/ rice

Thursday: Work at Adams - Hearty Beef and Mushroom Stew CP recipe from All You magazine

Friday: Hope to go to Friend to watch my mom's vball team in districts. If not, we will eat Ham and Potatoe Casserole if cold or Kabob w/ green pepper and mushrooms if good for grill.

Casey has GUARD DRILL
Saturday: L: Going to Omaha to say goodbye to my sister Annie's family and watch the game w/ my other sister Becca
D: Dave and Buster's for Patton's birthday and "last supper" with Annie, Jeremy and Rylan (if packing goes as planned)

Sunday: L: Ham and Poppy Seed Sandwiches
D: Tacos

Hope you had a great Halloween and have a great first week of November. I can't be any happier that it is November...as it is one more month closer to have #3. 2 months from Nov 11th!
Rhiannon

No comments: