Monday, October 25, 2010

Meal plan for this week

One thing I have gotten accustomed to (which I thought would be a MAJOR downfall) is having a consistent schedule from week to week. In other words, working in the schools are great, but you often don't have the same schedule for an entire month. You go long some days then off others. It has helped my mentality and also my boys' mentality to know they have two days off between Sarah's. I am even finding them saying, "We don't get to go to Sarah's today?" in a whine. Amazing!

This is the first week we have been "off" schedule a bit w/ no Awana nor swimming lessons, so my OCD mind is having to take a break from scheduling. It is a good week for these to be off...so I can adjust to working a new job on T and Th afterwork for an hour in Adams. I am doing PRN work for another therapy company. It pays well and I am still home at the normal time. The only thing different is that Daddy picks the boys up instead of Mommy. Daddy has been completely amazing these days...by the way. He is filling the role that I can't or am too worn out to do each day. Picking the boys up, playing w/ them (showing them football moves), directing bath and bed time. Complete blessing that has allowed me to stay on schedule w/ the Fly Lady. This in turn has created a more positive Mommy that is evened out w/ mommy duties and house hold duties!

Here is the meal plan for our off week:

Monday: Made yummy Porcupine meatballs and broccoli w/ cheese. The boys had 5 each! Looks like I need to put this on the menu more often.

Tuesday: Nacho Spuds - new recipe

Wednesday: Hearty Corn Chowder (freezer cooking) and biscuits

Thursday: Slow Cooked Bolognese Sauce in the Crock Pot - New recipe from all you

Friday: Chicken Lelani or Chicken Pot Pie - both are freezer meals. We didn't end up having the Chicken Lelani last week...but if it is going to be cold the Pot Pie might hit the spot.

Saturday:
L: Chicken Fried Rice (from the box...yikes...I know!)
D: Homemade pizza

Sunday: HALLOWEEN
L: Roast w/ potato, cabbage and carrots - I have been craving cabbage!?!?
D: Sandwiched and Chips so we can have something in our tummies before the big night.

Have a great week!
Rhi

No comments: