Sunday, October 17, 2010

Meal plan for this week

Last week was "crazy" in terms of many things going on...needless to say I was able to stick to my meal plan, because I knew it was going to be crazy and planned accordingly...LOVE meal planning!

Monday: Beef and Noodles *
I have a meeting at 7:00, so Daddy and boys are going to go swimming.

Tuesday: Swimming Lessons...so crockpot night - Pork Pot Roast in Apple Cider (Betty Crocker recipe)

Wednesday: AWANA - Manicotti* w/ corn

Thursday: We get to go to Aurora and combine:)...Kind of ironic that we were going to have Hearty Corn Chowder:)

Friday: Chicken Lelani w/ Rice *

Saturday:
L - Hot dogs w/ mac and cheese
D - Maui Grilled Chicken* and Honey Dijon Ham* on the grill w/ on sale veggie.

Sunday:
L - Runza Playland (I have a B1GFree combo for signing up for their taste email)
D - Homemade Sausage and Veggie Pizza

Hope you have a great week
Rhi

No comments: