Monday, October 04, 2010

pure sweetness

I have MANY stories and pictures to blog about...but I can NOT post this one before I go to bed tonight.

We had a FAB weekend in Hebron just playing w/ Fall and family. Sunday we were able to go to Belivedere for their Museum Day. I remember helping my grandma w/ her pottery WAY BACK when, so it brought back good memories from those days and created new ones w/ all the new things they have and having my boys there to share in it.

As we were eating lunch w/ Rylan, Annie, Gma Jan, Gpa Jim, Kenner, Patton and myself at a large round table, Gpa Jimmy was sharing a story w/ me. Patton interrupts his story by saying, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy (you get the picture)." I look at Gpa w/ the "I'm sorry for interrupting" look and said, "Patton, Gpa is telling me a story, please don't interrupt." He looks at me and says, "I wove you Mommy." Uhm...I guess you can interrupt Gpa's story to tell me that. It hit my heart like it always does...but I think he won a few other hearts over (gpa, gma and Annie) w/ that comment as well.

"I wove you too Patton." and off w/ Gpa's story.

No comments: