Saturday, March 05, 2011

50 for mom

Suprise! Not only was the party a suprise for my mom but it was for Aunt Becca too...as she went into labor the day of the party and HAD her baby girl on my mom's 50th Birthday! Cake courtesy of Grandma Jackie...German Chocolate (YUMMO!)
Happy birthday to the world's greatest mom!

Here is a picture of mom and dad with their favorite grandchild (who was around for the picture):) We have a running joke w/ my grandma Jimmy about his favorite grandchild. He always says, Is this my favorite granddaughter (pause) that lives in Sprague?. This was we are all his favorite. The funniest part about this "clause" at the end was when my sister Annie called them and said, "Hi Grandpa, this is your favorite granddaughter." (w/out a clause at the end). Grandpa responded, "Hi Becca." It was funny and continues to be a joke w/ all of us.

Still can blow out her candles after 50 years!

No comments: