Saturday, March 05, 2011

new cousin

My sister Becca was blessed with the birth of our family's first baby GIRL! IVY MARIE born on 2.11.11. what are the chances that ike was born on 1/11/11 and Ivy 2/22/11. Now Annie just needs to have her baby on 3/33/11 or 4/2/11, which really could happen. I now no longer need to pass over the girls section...watch out Aunt Becca! I have been wanting to buy girl things for a while:) Ike and Ivy 6 weeks apart.
Kenner and Patton weren't really into the new baby, but they did like the edible arrangements.

Aunt Becca and Me w/ our babies. it is so nice to have babies w/ other people. When I had Kenner and Patton, there weren't too many others having babies at the same time. I was somewhat of a lone ranger. This time around, I am so blessed to have so many babies and mommy's to learn from and share with. You will be an awesome Mommy Becca! I Love you!

No comments: