Saturday, March 05, 2011

Hanging w/ Ivy

Last weekend we were able to go see Ivy's new room and hang out w/ Uncle KK, his girl friend Abby, My mom and dad, and the Schure's. Here are some pics of the weekend.

Ivy: "Psst... can you tell me about this thing they call the world?"
Ike: "Uh, all I know is cry and they will feed you, sleep and they will snuggle with you."
Ivy: "Thanks keep me updated if things change." ike and ivy 6 weeks apart. PS Thanks Ivy for coming aweek early so aunt rhiannon could visit you in the hospital!
Uncle Mike showing the boys his new toy. it was really cool. hands free

oldest and youngest cousins (not for long though another one coming in a month

cousins and their mommies. I love that i can no longer pass by the girls section!

1 comment:

Chris said...

So neat to see your family growing! How fun to have babies the same time as your sisters!! NO FAIR! I totally would have loved that. My older sis had her's when I was real little (she's 12 yrs older than me) and my baby sis has just started having kids (has a one yr old) Great pics!