Saturday, March 05, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Grandpa w/ pictures.

I am so glad that my dad was able to get these two ladies in pictures. Marilyn (who is on the left) and Betty (holding Ike) hold special places in our hearts as well. They are our "adopted" grandparents (as if we needed any more:)). Both have grandchildren who aren't very close in proximity to their house, so they help us join in celebrating things in life (birthdays, weddings, etc). We have some great memories w/ Marilyn and Betty! They were there to help my grandpa celebrate his bday.
4 Generations of CRAZINESS. The looks say it all.
Me: "Just take the picture before Ike falls."
Dad: "Boy am I glad I don't have load on my lap."
Grandpa: "I couldn't be happier to have the Generals come for my birthday."
Kenner: "CHEESE"
Ike: "What is going on and where am I?"
Patton: "Don't I look sweet?" (looks are deceiving)

Great Grandpa with his Generals

Dad felt left out that there wasn't any more room on Grandpa's lap?!


Modern techonology...games on Grandpa's phone to tide them over until the food came.
This picture was taken from my camera...hmmm makes me what a new camera, BUT not when my two older generals are wanting to take pictures themselves. I will keep my little Canon:)

1 comment:

JAR Family said...

Oh my!!! I love all these pictures and I love your thoughts. SO TRUE!!!! I am literally laughing out LOUD!!! Thanks Rhiannon! Love you G-pa!