Thursday, June 21, 2007

CA Wedding

Me and my sisters...sorry Great Grandma Pauline - My sisters and I Caleb...I'm not so sure about your hair these days! Alittle crazy for me!!
Our sweet family!
Before this picture Becca handed Annie the camera and said, "Will you take a picture of my and my mom?" Whoever says that the "baby-ness" of a person dwindles has not seen "my" sister Becca Boone-Dog. Sorry mom...not the neatest picture of you:)
My mom and her girls. Love you guys!


Jeri and Desi! Always a good time.

Future Wedding - 6-7-08 Eric and Shelly (if I mis-spelled your name Shelly...I'm sorry:))
Aunt Becca and Mike
What a neat picture...all the "younger generations" of the Wiedel crew:

back: Kendra, Jess, Ashley, Anie, Desi, Stacia, Shelly, Steph

front: Rebecca, Jeri, Amy, Rhiannon
Cousin Simon, Eric, and Jess! It was great to hang with all the old cousins again!

Becca and Cousin Jessica - Hey Jess - thanks for coming to the wedding. It was fun to hang out with you! Love you Jess!Jeremy and Annie
My sisters Becca and Andrea
My dad, Pat and cousin Jess
The one and only..Kenner and ka ka (as Kenner would say)





No comments: