Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Funniest thing to date!

I can hardly blog this episode...because I am still laughing. Iwill try though. The other night, Casey finally took some time to relax and hang with Patton. So I "snuck" into the other room to get the camera. I had to sneak because Kenner was playing so nicely with his trains on the floor to the right of dad. I didn't want Kenner to notice I was taking a picture...or he would have to be in it. So below is picture #1 (notice no Kenner). I wanted to make sure that I got a good picture so I took another one (you can always delete the ones you don't want). There was not even 2 seconds between the top picture and the bottom picture. I still thought Kenner was happily playing...but as you can see below...he figured out what I snuck off to do and he "popped" his head in the picture.
I am not sure if I can even give this story justice...but I am still laughing!! You can't "sneak" anything by Kenner!

No comments: