Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Pampered Chef Lady

Yes, yes I may be crazy...but I am going to have fun being crazy. I have decided to be a Pampered Chef lady for several reasons. The top two being: making some extra cash in order to remodel our kitchen and to spend some time with other adults. I will continue to work as an SLP at Crete next year. I get to play all day with preschool, Kindergarten and 1st grade, and some of our severe kids (which are some of my favorite). I will go from a case load of 70-73 to around 40-50...which is much more managable.!

If you know of anyone that needs products or you want to have a show in your home...please let me know. I am in need of three other people to have a show for me...I need 4 to get started and thanks to Becca I only need 3.

Love you all and Good night!

No comments: