Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Kenner and new words

Kenner's face is back. Anyone remember certain face when you mentioned ice cream? Well now all you have to say is Grapes...or have him say them and he is all about loving grapes! I love to test my Speech/Language knowledge on Kenner. He is doing well expanding his expressive vocabulary and is doing quite well at putting two word utterances together. Boy do I have a rocket scientist on my hands:) or an interpreter for the deaf, because he continues to learn more sign. Kenner attempted to show Patton how to sign for more tonight and I about fell out of my chair, which Kenner and Patton were on my lap! Another funny Kenner story, I came into Lexie's house (7th grader watching the boys during my summer school) and Kenner was sitting at the table eating a snack. He proceeded to mumble all these words immediatetly to me and act out something. Lexie's mom, Diane, interpreted it to me that yes he did drop his drink on the floor over there (which he motioned over there) and then it went all over here (as Kenner is motioning over here). He is quite the story teller!
Patton is such a peach! He really does love for Mommy to put him to sleep and I don't mind cuddlying with him. He is really able to hold his own when it comes to sitting up while brother is on the floor with him too.

No comments: