Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Curtis and Amy's Wedding cont.

These pictures are from the rehersal dinner. Thanks Curtis and Amy for the great gift! What fun it is to play with my cousins! Uncle Kevin and Lee's little boy. I loved this picture! There could be some type of saying with this in a Hallmark card, but I am not too creative this am!
My best buddy in the world- my cousin Simon! Thanks Simon for all your help this weekend. If you want to come stay for a while at our house...the door is always open.
Kenner was strong enough to even lift the 15 pound balls all by himself and immediately drop them on the floor below. I am not sure how he missed his feet every time. Kenner is quite the bumper bowler!
Grandma Carlece and Kenner got room service the morning of the wedding. It was a first for both of them. Thanks to my mom also for helping me out! I would have been even more shredded if it wasn't for her help. Love you mom!


No comments: