Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to School

Well the routine has started again...of not blogging for days:) School has begun. It is fun to get back to work to see all my friends again. The boys are adjusting to their early bedtime and early rising. We have had fun eating out on the back porch for breakfast, while I hang the clothes on the line.

We were able to go to Hebron/Deshler this past weekend for the big Thayer County Fair! The boys were able to ride more rides than they did in Aurora, because they knew what they were doing and had more confidence. Thanks to my mom so that I could work the Pampered Chef booth, which was fun to share PC with more people.

Kenner and Patton have learned to share even more this week. I have tried to find my camera, but I have not found it since this weekend. We finally got our FREE John Deere kid's tractor charged and Kenner has worn tracks around our house riding it round and round. Bubbi also loves it, but there is only one...so I put Bubbi behind Kenner and Kenner drives Bubbi around. I promise pictures...it is so cute!!!

Back to this weekend...Becca came home and we helped my mom do a massive cleaning of her house. If you need anything to go Blue Valley in Hebron to pick up some great things that have been stored in my mom's basement for a couple years. The biggest feat of the weekend was removing her 500+ pound entertainment center. I am really not sure of the weight, but it is all oak and even with removing all the doors, glass shelves, and drawers...IT WAS STILL VERY VERY HEAVY. God was looking over us as we went one step at a time UP stairs and out our front door into a trailer. It looks so nice at Meryl's Auction and not in our basement. Mom told us all to remind her that she is to buy nothing that two people can carry easily:)

It was nice to help my mom, because she does so much for me. I hope to get PLOOBing soon...but no time. Patton's scrapbook has not been doing itself either...grrr! I have a few tshirt quilts on the to do pile as well. Casey is determined to get grass by the end of this weekend (or atleast seed our yard), so that means a lot of rock pick up for the boys and I. Anyone have any extra time...come and pick up rocks:)

10:30 is my bed time and I see that I have passed that mark...Good Night! Pray that I may be more approachable and flexible when working with others:) Love you all!

3 comments:

Astraea said...

Check out this site! They turn your blog into a book for cheat!

http://justjonesingaround.blogspot.com/

Astraea said...

I'm a dork...the site is:

http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

kayder1996 said...

I won't ask if your prayers for more flexibility are in regards to any one specific person or group of people. =) Been there...
Kayla