Saturday, August 30, 2008

Change of Meds and looking at Mommy

We are changing his antibiotics again, because he is getting a red face and feet. Pray that he is not going to be allergic to all antibiotics! He is being an EXCELLENT listener. The respiratory therapist told him to lean toward her so she can "massage" his back and he moved toward her....it was very cute:)

Keep praying! It has been a hard night, because his heart rate is just below or right at 95, which is low for him and we need to talk to the doctors about this. His oxygen levels have had to be risen to 45% instead of 30% like this morning. They tell me it is because all the flemm in his lungs. His nurses and RT are nice, but not as good as the other nurses. We never heard, "Um I don't know I will go ask the doctor." We have heard this more than we have heard an answer out of them...so it is testing my patience and my ability to be calm. I don't think sleep is in the plans tonight with the crew we have. Pray that we get a better crew tomorrow.

Rhi

1 comment:

SAH Blonde said...

Oh it has to be nice to have him look at you again after all this time. Hopefully you can get some answers out of them, if not swipe his chart while they're not looking and google as fast as your fingers will type. Oh I'm so happy you're getting some interaction with him. Hopefully the morning will bring some answers.