Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Funny Kenner

Kenner is doing and saying so many funny things...that I am GLAD that I have a blog so that I don't forget any of them. This way when I finally get around to this page in his scrapbook (around graduation) I will have it in his words and not my words that I recalled 14 years later:)

Kenner walked out of his closet today (after only being up for 2 minutes) and said, "Wook mom, I'm a cwown." (Clown) He had two hats on. He is so creative these days!

Today on the way home, Kenner likes to play the game - Say what I say game. He tells Bubbi, "Say ...." and then Bubbi repeats. I was having Bubbi identify his body parts, when Kenner took over. After the facial parts were completed he said, "Say Amy." Say Curtis. Say Jasa. Say Simon. Say Kris. Sorry for other family members...but he was out of names at this point. I thought it was crazy that those were the last people we played with in Hebron, so he thought he needed to refresh Bubbi's mind, because we are going to be seeing them this weekend at the fair.

Well I better hit the sack. My finger is all better, but with going back to school life is so compact. Luckily God has given me a lacidazical (sp?) attitude with school. Not lazy, but there are things in life I can't control and until some one or thing figures it out...I won't worry about it. ALTHOUGH this whole scrapbook thing is getting to me. I need to get them done! (yes I need to go and re-read the sentence about school and my attitude:))

Good night and have a great weekend! We are headed to Thayer County (Hebron) for the fair in Deshler. I am working at the Pampered Chef booth. Anyone needing anything...or want to have a party? They are fun and the knives are 60% in August, the pots and pans 60% off in Sept and the dishes and serving pieces are 60% off in October!!!!!

No comments: