Tuesday, December 16, 2008

DDP 11 cont.


Kenner conquering his fear of the "netting." A HUGE THANK YOU to Trevor and Kendra for taking the boys last Thursday to the a living manger, so that I could go and finish up shopping and run errands.

Kenner has never ventured further than the first box in the first box of three in the Runza jungle gym in order to get to where all the big kids play. He has desired, but has gotten scared due to the netting. WAY TO GO KENNER!

Also reporting from here (Runza), Kenner was quite the big brother on Sunday (yes we returned to Runza). Kenner would get on all fours and be a horse, so that he could give his brother Patton a boost. I wished and wished for my camera...but unfortunately the wish fairy didn't grant it and I didn't get any pictures:( Kenner had to help his brother over and over again, because Patton too was scared and would go up three levels and then go down them. I was counting the times Kenner would help his brother without getting frustrated at him. On the third count, I told myself that I had to remember how low Kenner's frustration level was with his brother and how much patience he had with him. Wouldn't you know, the next request of help Kenner said, "Now Bubbi I have helped you 4 times. This is the last time." How funny! He did proceed to help him three more other times:)

No comments: