Thursday, December 11, 2008

DPP 9


A little late, but couldn't stop this commitment to take a pic every day during probably the busiest time of the year. So this picture says it all. It is a picture of what I brought from my car on Thursday. Fundraising items in the pink (from Kenner's daycare), Bisquick and waffle maker in the back (breakfast for supper at Aunt Becca's, Kenner asks for Breakfast at Becca's daily), my leftover lunch container and cheese (yes I did remember to bring my lunch - turkey meat and a block of cheese. Nutricious!), purse and misc letters from not checking the mail in 4 days, blanket from our car to be washed...I will leave out the details why it needs to be washed (one clue noses). I didn't bring in my flowers from my sister Becca that day...but just a light at the end of the tunnel for me:)

No comments: