Sunday, December 07, 2008

DPP 7

This is a wall....
that I have hit! (figuratively not literally...aka tired of life)
Casey has never been gone longer than three weeks during the months of Aug to May while I have had two mobile boys, full-time job, sold Pampered Chef, bottled honey for the holidays, and got our house ready for the holidays. It has finally taken its course on me! If you have two seconds left in your time with God this week, please pray for my patience. (you can also pray for my blog friend Shawndra who is having difficulties with her health and the Vest family as they deal with the loss of their mom...as I am writing this I feel very selfish that you would take time to pray for me and not them!)
In the perspective of life, my single parenthood is nothing compared the trials and tribulations of many other people in this world. I have really tried telling myself that several times today, but unfortunately my mind has decided to stick it's negative course. POSITIVE POSITIVE
Here is a positive...the boys went right to bed tonight! Pray that they do that tomorrow!
I hope everyone (including the Svitak's) will have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the deal with the wall??

kayder1996 said...

Praying for you this morning as you get boys ready, head to work, etc.