Sunday, December 14, 2008

DPP what?

Hey guys - I technically have stayed in the game with the December Photo Project...but I haven't gotten the chance to sit down with my camera and put them on. Be on the look out tomorrow!

Kenner had his first Christmas pagent tonight. Had he had room in his mouth, he would have had his entire hand in his mouth. Thanks to Aunt Becca, Bob and Marilyn for coming. We missed you Daddy!

Have a great week. I know I sound Bi-polar on this blog, but much of the advice I give on here is for me to hear it myself:)

Have a great week. Live life to the fullest and find the brighest moments of each day to dwell on and leave the bad ones where they happened:)

Rhi

2 comments:

JAR Family said...

Rhiannon... I wished I would have known about this!!!! I would have loved to see it. Especially if it was this weekend!

The Chelton's said...

Rhi:

When is Casey coming home?

Michaela has practice for our Christmas program for about an hour on Saturday morning, but I could bring her to Sprague afterwards to entertain the boys, or we could load them up in the van and go to lost in fun or something. Let me know, if we can help your stress level any.

Lisa Chelton