Tuesday, December 16, 2008

DPP 12

Thanks to Don, our old neighbor and great friend, we were able to drive down with him to the Friend/Thayer Central game last Friday night. There were many pictures...so here are my two choices for the DPP and then others are in another post.


How is this for advertisement for the Thayer County Bank. "Don't let the debt eat you this holiday season...look into a loan."

We always put Kenner and Patton's name in the cake walk. Many times it is the same number. Kenner has always won a cake...and Friday was another win. Here he is eating his friend's hamburger cake. I decided to pitch the cake after I found frosting on the couch, TV and my broom stick. I was cleaning up the mess they had made in the living room and in two minutes they had frosting EVERYWHERE.

No comments: