Saturday, December 06, 2008

DDP 5



A few of my favorite things (thanks for the idea Amanda!): Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi (enough said), the new grinders from Pampered Chef - ahh how nice it is to have freshly ground pepper and salt into my leftovers, my crockpot - I put together my meal in the morning when I have the energy think about cooking and does the cooking for me while I am at work, time on the clock - bathtime which is a time I get things done while laughing at the boys playing in the tub, last but not least the PACI's. Yes yes yes I know they should be gone and they can be in an instant! I need them for my sanity as my reign continues as a single mom. When my hugs, words, and kisses can't be enough, the paci is a cure all. They will be gone as soon as Daddy leaves. We really don't have them that much...only when Mommy needs them to have them!

I had to include this one as well. Another job well done! Stickers on the table and a colored page. How fun!

No comments: