Monday, December 08, 2008

DPP 8

Thank you Aunt Becca for sending me flowers today at work. A huge suprise and a great upper for my week. I can now look at the chaos at my house and not get even more freaked out...but instead go and smell my flowers and be put back into a thankful place.

I really didn't mean to sound so negative last night. I also don't want anyone to think differently of me. This blog is a way for me to vent to get my feelings out and to also just share my true thoughts of living as a mother to two great boys and a wonderful husband. Life isn't always perfect...but when it is BOY is it GOOD:) When it is not good...it will eventually get better (personal therapy working there:)) Life is a journey, each of us travels it differently. I have just decided to take the world with me as I go:)
Another wonderful stressor of life...plumbing gone wrong and really wrong especially when it is making our NEW DRYWALLED CEILING mushy! UGH. A huge thanks to Bob for coming over to help me figure out the problem...our toilet tank. Water is off and now just waiting to talk with Casey. Ugh!

1 comment:

kayder1996 said...

What a thoughtful friend you have. My high school best friend sent me flowers when she heard D's mom was sick. It was such a kind gesture that just reminded me that I was loved; it will forever be in my heart. So I'm glad someone could do that for you. (Now if I can just remember to pass on that kind of encouragement to someone else!)