Tuesday, December 30, 2008

DPP 22 - 23 - 24 - 25

I know the December Photo project is over...but I wasn't around my computer to upload the photos. I always like to finish what I start...so here is the end of the Photo Project. A huge Thank You to Rebecca for the idea and jumpstarting this December Photo Project! I don't recall having this many pictures in my December file on my computer or for any month for that matter! What a great project!
DPP 22- Happy Birthday Daddy!
DPP 23 - The view that I look at without faces of my kids at school. This group of students encompasses Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and low cognition. I absolutely love to teach this group of students how to read, be a good friend, and be their friend.


DPP 24 - A daily view of the boys conversing and playing or should I say Kenner teaching Bubbi everything he knows. I often overhear many things I have told Kenner that are now being told to Bubbi. I love it! Only if you were able to hear this conversation.DPP 25 - Look what Santa brought us...Wiggles and Rubber Ducky and Rubber Chicken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pic's!! Looks like you guys had a busy and fun holiday season! Thanks for bloggin!!