Tuesday, December 16, 2008

DPP 16 (Yes posted already at 6:40 am)


Well, I told myself that I couldn't go another day without putting my pictures up on the blog. I also needed to get a few other things completed before I began another day. So I THOUGHT getting up at 5:00 would give me enough time before I woke up the boys at 6:45. Hmmm about

6:00 am I heard rumbling of feet upstairs. No need to wake the boys up...they did it themselves. How you ask? I was as quiet as a mouse and every other morning in the past three weeks I have had to PRY them from their beds at 7:00 or later. They just couldn't let Mommy be by herself anymore than she needed. Love you boys!

Well here is Kenner showing his brother (who is on my lap) that it SNOWED and there was actual ground cover this morning. What this really equals to is getting to wear their boots today!

Have a great snowy day!

PS I have hit 10,000 hits!! (5,000 are probably mine...but a fun number anyway!)

No comments: