Thursday, December 04, 2008

DPP Photo 4

As I was loading the picture below as my photo of the day...

this is what appeared on my lap (you can even see the uploading sign on my computer screen).

So I am voting that the 2nd picture be my picture of the day. My attempt at taking a break and blogging as a single mother. You try typing while holding two little boys on your lap. I wouldn't think of any other better place to be!

Say many prayers tonight for Eric, Cole, Zach (I believe) and Gracie Vest. Their mother, Stephanie went to be with Jesus last night. You can check out her story on my blog roll. Also pray for my friend Kayla's grandmother who is also close to making the journey. This is just a time in everyone's life to hug one more family member, say one more "I love you" and give one more compliment.

With much love (and not much patience:)) Good night!

No comments: