Thursday, December 11, 2008

DPP 10



If I don't have Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, then this is my drink of choice - Koolaid. No neither are very good for you...but I know of some other even worse alternatives. I love to see the red mustaches on the boys' faces when we drink this (which I might add we haven't had since June).




The other picture is a theme I am trying to go with as I approach fun memory times with my boys. The cleaning, paperwork, laundry will always be here, but Kenner and Patton will not always be 2 and 3. So living on this theme (and so I could maybe sleep better), I had the boys sleep with me last night. More to post on that - two words - NO SLEEP. (what was I thinking!)

2 comments:

Rox said...

Kool-aid is one of my favs. I drink a lot of Crystal Light too : ). Love all the pics. Nice job !!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi...I think we're kindred spirits, Rhi!! (: