Thursday, July 31, 2008

Babysitting and getting babysat

While I was in Chicago at the Pampered Chef National convention (read previous post), the boys got to spend time at Camp Kenner.
Here Bubbi puts his back into spraying the hose (I think he was pressing so hard on the nozzle that he needed to get more power by leaning back:)) Brotherly love!
More brotherly love at our house. Kenner was showing Bubbi how to put on his boots.

DONE! But Bubbi can't walk in them. NO they don't have paci's all the time...only when mom needs some quiet...but as of now the Svitak's don't own any more paci's.
Hmm...Where's Waldo or Kenner? Kenner thinks when Casey is gone that he needs to sleep with me. I'll admit sometimes it is nicer to have someone to sleep with...but not Kenner! Even the King Sized bed he HOGS!!
Babysitting Rylan at Aunt Kendra's house! Rylan is our new cousin...I guess not so new - 3-4 months.
Kenner and Rylan
Patton and Rylan
Another one of my wanna be photo opps with the boys playing in the rain at Kendra's house.


No comments: