Thursday, July 31, 2008

Swimming Pool Fun

Going down to Hebron in the summer means:
Eat at 12:00 + Pay $4.00 ($2.00 a person) to swim + 4+nap time after we swim.

Here we are swimming. Bub and his serious swimming look
Kenner is making a pie
Bub and his swimming Nemo
Kenner and an action shot jumping in...note my mom's hand on the side he isn't brave enough to do it alone.
Bub sitting on the side. It wasn't until the last dayt that I showed him that you can walk up and down the stairs and still have fun in the big pool.
Kenner aka fish swimming all by himself! I love that life jacket and I love that he likes to wear it!
Action shot of Kenner throwing Nemo...look at that throw and point action going on...I see a baseball future:)
Action shot with Bub's favorite thing to do...throw the water!
Taking a walk down to the fountain. What a face Kenner?!?!

Putting our hands in the "river" It is a little area at the nursing home that residents can come out and enjoy a fountain.
Kenner's imagination has SOARED!!! This was a swing and he sat right up on it and asked me, "What I would like for dinner?" So cute!
We now have our own Rock Star Band...Kenner Svitak the lead singer
Patton Svitak at the lead drummer!



No comments: