Monday, July 07, 2008

Funny comments

I was just looking through blogs as the boys are crawling all over my chair and Kenner was getting into the printer, so I naturally said, "NO KENNER!" I went to a different blog and Kenner saw a boy. He said, "That boy is sad like me." I said why? He said, "Because you said, No Kenner" in a sad voice. It was rather hillarious

Kenner has a memory like no other. Today we were driving out of Lincoln on Satillo Rd (sp?) and went over the RR tracks by 27th street and Kenner said, Look Mommy a Train and now a sad raccoon. I had to laugh because we were coming home a WEEK AGO on this SAME road and spot in the road when Kenner said, Look Mommy a train and I said Oh no and swerved to miss a sad little raccoon that had just gotten hit and was attempting to drag himself off the road. What a memory!

Well the boys need to go to bed...I better too! I get to work tomorrow:)

No comments: