Sunday, July 06, 2008

Eric and Shelly's Wedding

Congrats to my cousin Eric and my new cousin Shelly. They were married in Florida on 6-7-08 (fun isn't it?), then had an awesome reception in Lincoln. This was Kenner's first time really knowing that we can dance. He loved it! He would go up to Aunt Kendra and she would say, "Will you dance with me?" You can! he said! that is his new phrase for everything these days!
The Dancin' Maniac!
We needed a few more photos for the video I put together for Kendra's wedding...so pose girls!
Me, Bubbi, Mom (in back), Aunt Kendra, Kenner, Rebecca, Baby Rylan (my nephew), and Annie (Rylan's mom)
We thought we would get a jump on collecting pictures for Becca's wedding in a year!~Maybe we will keep trying!
Aunt Kenny with her great nephews and nephews!

No comments: