Thursday, July 31, 2008

Too many irons in the fire?

With school starting next week I am feeling a bit of a crunch. Why you ask?

I sell Pampered Chef and trying to have atleast 2 shows a month possibly 3.

Garage Sale tomorrow and Saturday in Crete

Ploobing (Plastic Layers of Old Bags) needs to continue to be done (check later for a post on that)

2 boys that want and should need my attention all the time

2 years of Patton's scrapbook and 1 year of Kenner's that needs updating before they are ready to graduate

Garden...need I say more.

Watering my friend's yard while they are on vacation and checking their garden.

Normal things...paying bills, balancing checkbook, cleaning, laundry

Tshirt quilt for my friend Teri

Tshirt quilt for Casey for his first 5 years in the Guard

2-3 table runners that I got for Christmas that I have been dieing to do:)

Bake my hubby his favorite pies - Peaches and Cream

Hmmm anymore...oh yeah sleep:)

I wrote myself a to do list at the beginning of the summer and I have done quite well with doing things with the boys (which is #1) so I should feel accomplished...but as all mom's out there can relate, we always seem to put ourselves and our wants last. Therefore the reason for the long list...all the things I would like to do for myself.

I feel so much better getting an entire truck load full of things out of my house. I priced them all low so that I know they won't be coming back. If you know of anyone that has a baby boy...629 Linden in Crete is the place for them to be!!!! 25 to 50 cent clothes!

No comments: