Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pampered Chef National Convention

Ahh! Free like a bird!! I didn't have to attend to the crying babies and got to drink a pop without it spilling all over me! Thanks to my mom for taking the boys for 4 days so I could go to the PC convention! The Hershey's store was a lot of fun and they gave SAmples...YUM!

Here my friend Lisa, who I just met there from North Carolina, in the test kitchens of the Home Office...where all the magic takes place:)

Some of the crew that I went with - Me, My Director Deena Schultz, Lisa in the middle and Jennifer Rust who is also a Director.
One of the shows that they revealed the new fall products:) They really did have Disney like productions! It was awesome!

Here is the crew with a horrible picture at the Cheesecake Factory.
Becca...and idea for centerpieces,but only using lime and deleting the ugly brown flower:)
Cheryl Tatro, Me, Deena, and Jennifer at the Hilton in Downtown Chicago. They film a lot of films there.
Becca...you can go to Chicago for your save the dates...they have 7/11's there.
The Navy Pier was closed...but it was still beautiful there!



No comments: