Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Landscaping...check!

Here is a pic of my freshly painted propane tank. Don't you think it looks better than THIS? I am finally done with landscaping around our house. Thanks to end of the year sales this year and last we were able to get it all done at a fraction of the cost of having a professional landscaping company:)



Thanks to the end of the year sales you never know what you are going to get. I have waiting 1 1/2 years for these to bloom so that I could tell if the tags were correct....hmmm Do they look like Chicago Red Day Lillies...me neither! DARN! Oh well they are pretty!
Last year's landscaping job and coming up even better this year!


Anyone remember this post from May 07 ?
We have come a long way! Look at our great hostas and strawberries! We loved picking from them this year:)

Now for the last and final landscaping project that has me completely baffled...what to do with the propane tank and the weed garden we have around it. Ideas already suggested and I am still mulling over them:
Plant a climbing flower over the tank
Plant rose bushes around it
take the flower bed from in front of the wooden post (so we don't have to weed eat it) and take it around the propane tank to...
...the garden so it is all attached. As you can see it is just plain old weeds up until the place I tilled and Preened for my garden.



No comments: