Monday, September 08, 2008

Before 8/25/08

As I wind up a crazy day at the Svitak's after being away a bit at the Elge's I am trying to catch up with life. But unfortunately it is running me over!! As you will see with these pictures, I attempting to reflect on the great times we have had throughout the month of August and not let the burden of regenerating one sick child while caging the other child's energy. These pictures are really out of order, but that is how life is at the moment...COMPLETELY OUT OF ORDER!
Bubbi playing ball in the weeds. I tried playing with him, but he preferred to play "golf" by himself!
Daddy Kenner and Patton. Yes the bat came very close to Bubbi's head, but some how missed it!! Both Casey and I looked at each other and thought, "Wow that was close!"
Bub enjoying time by himself with Mommy and Daddy at Menards while Kenner was in KC with the Kenner's.
Bubb and Great Gpa Jimmy after a hard days work on our house. They came up to help Casey while I was home sick with Kenner. PRAISE God that neither my Grandpa or Grandma were sick from Kenner!
Bubb in the weeds. Smell this mommy! Yum...who doesn't like a freshly picked weed from their 1 3/4 year old son?

Bubbi riding the four wheeler in the beginning of August. Now with his week long stay in Aurora, he now knows how to say Four Wheeler and many other things like dark, and others:) Kenner on his motorcycle. He knows how to start it, but he needs a key. Hmmm any one know who hid it from him? Don't worry he went in and found other keys to try and they didn't work. Can't fool this kid!?!?
Grandpa giving them their first motorcycle ride.
Kenner's first day of school, exactly one week before he came down with croup.
Family night in the weeds. We were going to spray our lawn to kill everything in order to plant grass...but that will and can wait. Boy I can't wait to see my little boy be able to hit a ball again. We just have about coordination to swing the bat without a ball and not falling over. We will get there!




1 comment:

JAR Family said...

Ugh Kenner is not suppose to be that old. The picture of him on his first day of his new school is so adorable. He looks like he should be going into the first grade! Gee, time flies. I was just day dreaming today remembering when Kenner was a baby in the hospital. Before I know it Rylan will be doing that exact thing. AUH!