Thursday, September 04, 2008

I wanna sleep with you Mommy?

Uhm...the mini matress that I have barely fits me not another little boy. Kenner got out of bed and crawled over by me and the computer.

M:What do you want to tell everyone Kenner?

K:Um pink, go that one, go do that one up there.

M: What are we doing tomorrow?

K:Um...Kansas City.

M: You went to KC a couple weeks ago. Where are going tomorrow?

K: Um...

M: Who are we going to see?

K: Jasa and Kenner.

M: No we aren't going to see Jasa this weekend. Who do you miss?

K: Grandma

M: Do you miss your brother?

K: No

M: Why not?

K: I want ball. I'm going to see Bob.

M: What are you going to do with Bob?

K: Go play ball and ride a tractor.

As you can see we are very tangential in our speech, but we have speech and we are talking about real things. Throughout this conversation he climbed out of bed, onto my bed, looked out the curtains, typed many different things...I do believe he is back with some jitters!

Thanks for all your prayers. We will be going home tomorrow morning sometime after 10:00.

AMEN!

Rhiannon

Pray for Ridge and his family. They are going to be leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for St. Louis. I am not sure how else to keep a hold of them, so this might be the last update on him, but we will continue to pray for him and his family - Dad, Mom, Sister 7, Sister 1.

No comments: