Friday, September 05, 2008

Ultimate FRUSTRATION...so close but not yet!!

So frustrated!!! First of all no one told us that Kenner had to go to the bathroom more before we left, so therefore we can't go home until later tonight. Had they told me this this morning Iwould have been shoving liquids down him! Then they didn't bring lunch and I assumed that Casey would ask while I was sleeping, but they are treating us as if we have left and have not seen a doctor or nurse today unless I go find one on the floor some where. Casey arrived at 11:00 this morning, because that is when I was told yesterday that we would be leaving. No news, so I took a much needed nap and Casey hung with Kenner.

I woke up at 1:30, no fluids yet for Kenner. HOW CAN HE GO TO THE BATHROOM if he doesn't get fluids???? I ask for a plate for him and I needed to get out, because I was getting quite frustrated and no one needs to talk with me when I am short on sleep and patience!! GRRRRR!

So I took Casey's car to Taco Bell and it dies in the drive up lane. The staff was very nice and pushed me out of the drive thru lane. I thought it was God's way of saying that I needed to sit and eat somewhere than the hosptial so I go in, eat, go and try the car again and it starts. I get to 72nd and Dodge in the turn lane and it stops again!!!!!! (if you aren't familiar with Omaha, it is the huge intersection by Cross Roads Mall!!! A nice person, Joanna offers to take me to the hospital. She currently is taking Casey back to the car before it is being towed.

GRRRRRR
Ugh I am so mad!rhi

1 comment:

JAR Family said...

Gee, I guess it is meant to be that you guys aren't suppose to go to the hospital with all the trouble you had getting Kenner to Children's AND you aren't suppose to leave there either. I am still praying that Kenner heals in a timely manner. Hope to see you next weekend. :) Miss having you close....