Wednesday, September 17, 2008

it's hiding...

We have had a great week getting back into the swing of things (which by the way I have no right blogging right now...6:30 and I haven't even gotten into the shower...oh well good story!). Kenner and Patton have had some hard times in the mornings adjusting and I have had to stay at school longer to catch up, so they have to stay at daycare longer:( Oh well! We have made up for it by going to the park and have fun with this beautiful weather!!!! Today I promised them that we would go get something to eat and take it to the park. We did and it worked out great! They had fun playing until Kenner came over in a panic that he had to go to the bathroom. Hmmm no bathroom around, so I said, "Let's go to Walmart and go potty." Good way to get out of the park without too much of a fit and then to Walmart to get the necessary items for a fridge (no we haven't had milk since we tore out our kitchen...a little too much going on!) So on the way Kenner says, "Mom it's coming out!" I asked him to squeeze it or pinch it. I asked if he had to go pee or poop and by the way it was smelling in my car I knew what the answer was going to be.

We made it to Walmart without an accident and then immediately went into the bathroom. Kenner proceeds to sit on the potty and go pee. I asked, "Do you have to go poop?" Kenner replies, "Ummm, It is hiding." "Really?!!?" I said. The little one is going to stay home with his mom!" "Oh," I said trying to not to bust a gut, "they don't want to come out yet?" Kenner replied, "Not yet Mom, they like to come out at home."

I guess I now know that Kenner doesn't like to go poop in public places! Lovely:) We did make it through Walmart and home so he could go #2. Have a great Wednesday!
rhi
Now on to the shower and to wake two boys up. Tonight we get to eat supper at Aunt Becca's house and go walking! I am so excited!!!

4 comments:

JAR Family said...

Rhiannon this is too funny! Thanks for making me laugh today!

kayder1996 said...

Gross but definitely got us both laughing!

The Pences said...

That's a funny story!! I totally agree it would be awesome to get together sometime!! We'll have to figure something out...I missed not being able to come for the get together this summer...did that even happen?

Anonymous said...

I agree, public potties are no place for #2!! How funny, thanks for sharing!!